ENTRANCE AREA DECOR VARIATIONS _VOL.1

• They all look great, but I'm drawn to your all glass door edges and how well they read as all glass. Did you put a different material on the glass edges to get the look, or is that all your glass material?

• They all look great, but I'm drawn to your all glass door edges and how well they read as all glass. Did you put a different material on the glass edges to get the look, or is that all your glass material?

I feel a real professional in your question !!! Because the successful perception of the image is based on the details - right? Yes, this is my "know-how" :thumbsup:;);). And of course yes - I use mirror material for the edges on glass panels, because it looks more realistic with a pseudo-refraction effect . Moreover, on both sides of the polygon at the edge of the panel . Thanks for asking !!

• I feel a real professional in your question !!! Because the successful perception of the image is based on the details - right? Yes, this is my "know-how" :thumbsup:;);). And of course yes - I use mirror material for the edges on glass panels, because it looks more realistic with a pseudo-refraction effect . Moreover, on both sides of the polygon at the edge of the panel . Thanks for asking !!

It looks fantastic! And yes I'm in the architecture profession so I notice the little things that add the realism and pull you into the image. I usually use the similar glass to the main field but 70% darker with more reflection. I may have to switch over to your technique because it looks so great.

• It looks fantastic! And yes I'm in the architecture profession so I notice the little things that add the realism and pull you into the image. I usually use the similar glass to the main field but 70% darker with more reflection. I may have to switch over to your technique because it looks so great.

Thank you colleague ! I will be glad if this helps you achieve greater realism.