Missing object in Asset Library

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Goodmorning,

i've a problem with the asset library. It not shows all the 1570 objects. One day 1530, an other day 1548 ecc. I don't know if is related to the internet connection. Before to open a new thread I searched inside the forum but i didn't found nothing similar.

Thank you in advance.:)

• Official Post

Goodmorning,

i've a problem with the asset library. It not shows all the 1570 objects. One day 1530, an other day 1548 ecc. I don't know if is related to the internet connection. Before to open a new thread I searched inside the forum but i didn't found nothing similar.

Thank you in advance.:)

In the first instance, please upgrade to our latest release just to make sure - then you should see 1933 Assets in total. Let me know if this issue occurs again in which you see less than we currently have available in total. :)

• In the first instance, please upgrade to our latest release just to make sure - then you should see 1933 Assets in total. Let me know if this issue occurs again in which you see less than we currently have available in total. :)

I already have this version because I bought the program last month.

edit.

Now i can see 1932 object. Great! :thumbsup:

I don't know what was the cause because I haven't made any changes.

I will let you know if the problem occurs again (I hope not)

Thank you so much.

• Official Post

You're more than welcome, glad to hear it's working as it should for now!

• Official Post

By the way just so you know, the fluctuations you've experienced when it comes to the amount of Assets available, they were caused by us simply removing some of the older not-to-our-quality-standards content, so sometimes the count may go up or down again in the future, nothing to be worried about as this isn't caused by any problem on your side. :)

Also, I recommended you to upgrade just to make sure that we're on the same page and since we've already resolved plenty of smaller issues which were still present in the 2.7 release, but, the Asset Library is online based so when new Assets come out you'll still receive them of course without having to upgrade in the first place, although we'll always recommend that so that users can make use of all the new features we provide. ;)

• Thank you

A proposito, come sai, le fluttuazioni che hai riscontrato quando si tratta della quantità di attività disponibili, sono state causate da noi semplicemente rimuovendo alcuni dei vecchi contenuti non conformi ai nostri standard di qualità, quindi a volte il conteggio potrebbe andare su o giù di nuovo in futuro, niente di cui preoccuparsi poiché questo non è causato da alcun problema dalla tua parte. :)

Inoltre, ti ho raccomandato di aggiornare solo per assicurarti di essere sulla stessa pagina e poiché abbiamo già risolto molti problemi minori che erano ancora presenti nella versione 2.7, ma la libreria di asset è online, quindi quando è nuovo Le risorse escono comunque le riceverai ovviamente senza dover aggiornare in primo luogo, anche se lo consigliamo sempre affinché gli utenti possano utilizzare tutte le nuove funzionalità che forniamo. ;)

Thank you for the clarification! :)

• Official Post

can you guys make asset tab not minimize after select any asset ?? ?

Which CAD solution are you using with Enscape? :)