update panorama image for specific QR Code

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi ,

i wounder if it possible to create a QR code that the panorama inside will be update every time i update the model but the QR code stay the same.

please see the example below :

i want to create a sheet the contain a lot of references to a table that contains some QR codes.

i want that each time i create a new revision of the sheet i will generate a new panorama for exactly the same place and the new proforma connect to the old QR code.

the reason is that i want to avoid creating a new QR code table each time i have a new revision.

hope i was clear.

• Official Post

Amir Aroesti , that's a fantastic question. And, welcome to our forum! :) We're planning to implement a dedicated panorama / web standalone management system which allows you to keep the QR codes, but replace the panoramas to which they're linked. I hope this is exactly what you're looking for? :)

• Will the new WSA functionality inlcude an automatable WSA launch/export capability ?

E.G. where one could trigger an automated cloud app (in Revit IO for instance) to automatically open a given Revit model and create a WSA URL (and store/send it) ?. Could be an API service ?

That would be amazing.

• Hi All, Is this feature now available on Enscape 3.3.1?! The dedicated panorama / web standalone management system which allows you to keep the QR codes, but replace the panoramas to which they're linked. I would appreaicate a quick reply please!

Many Thanks,

Tarek

• Official Post

Hi tarek-t ,

this feature was already released with Enscape 3.2. When you open the Upload Management in the Enscape toolbar and you hover over an already uploaded panoramas, you can see a 'Replace uploaded panorama in cloud' button. This button triggers the process to replace the current panorama by a new one while the QR code and shared link stay the same.
    However to see this button you need to be logged in to your Enscape Account. For more information have a look at this knowledge base article : https://enscape3d.com/communit…ledgebase/manage_uploads/ . It explains where to log in and what other benefits for managing uploads the account brings.