Lag in Enscape VW update

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

I updated Enscape to the most recent update for Vectorworks yesterday. I also updated my NVIDIA graphics card to the latest driver (NVIDIA Studio Driver 451.77) and checked my system/program settings to make sure they are configured correctly for Vectorworks. Since the update, I have been experiencing significant lags in performance. For example, when I open Enscape, it takes around 10-15 minutes to load the scene; whereas before it was loading almost instantly. I also notice that there is a huge amount of lag in the real time updates and syncing. It takes a long time for the render view to reflect any changes I make to the scene in Vectorworks. I understand that the complexity of the file I am working in plays into this lag, but did not think it would be this significant. The file is a 719,986 KB and has a lot of faceted, textured objects. I try to turn off as much as I can when I am not rendering them in my view. Once Enscape has loaded the geometry, it is very quick to move in the model through the Enscape window; however, once I change to a different view on Vectorworks, it takes a very long time to update the scene in Enscape. I am curious what advice/insight anyone might have into this. My file is becoming unworkable and time intensive to churn any views out.. Thanks!

• Official Post

cdorfi , I'm sorry to hear about that. This is definitely a case in which a feedback report would be great:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

Thank you in advance, you can simply add a link to this thread for reference in the submission form. :)

• Im having the same issue, previous version worked fine, but didnt have the asset library which i want to use.

Its churning up so much of my time and making deadlines tight, (i dont have the best graphic card, but still)

• mark-g - if you have not done so already, can you please submit log files as Demian suggests above.

Referencing this forum thread in the Feedback Form would be helpful also,

Thanks.