at a complex model I try to adjust the skybox intensity, but the sliders only extreme delayed react so it's very difficult to set a value. Could it be possible that the slider can be set without delay, also if Enscape need some time to precalculate the scene lighting? Maybe a small animated update icon could be added.
Some other problems are:
* if I switch off the skybox based sun, than the Rhino sun is used, but only if the Rhino sun control is touched. Enscape doesn't automatic refresh the internal setup without the Rhino sun parameter is adjusted.
* I created a setup based on a low intensity skybox and used a high exposure brightness so that emitters are nice bright. Could it be possible to keep the brightness slider to control the Enscape horizons? It's needed to dim the horizon light.
* If a skybox without "use brightest pont as sun direction" is used, than the Rhino sun is automatic added to lighting. (Also it's confusing since it influence the lighting of closed interiors.) OK, it helps to manual set a "night" sun position, but better would be to get a simple "use Rhino sun" flag option. So, the user could choose between one of both or no sun.
* next problem - the sun brightness is to strong some times, a more sensitive control for the lower range could be fine
* old problem - the visible sun intensity at the background environment isn't controlled by the sun brightness slider. So, it' s possible to set 0% sun light, but there is a bright sun at the sky visible.