Unwanted sparkles in the night

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

DeKoetsier , so this only began to occurs once you've upgraded, and you did not change anything in the project? Is there a chance you're using a lot of emissive surfaces, or one large emissive surface for example to light the scene? Also, can you please make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date? :)

If that all does not help, is there a chance you could send me that project, or at least a video you've rendered as an example?

• Official Post

Demian Gutberlet Hope you are doing well. Have you and/or the team any explanation in the past weeks?

Thank you for your patience.

I can clearly see the problem in the video, but could you be so very kind as to answer the questions I've asked initially, that would be of great help in order to troubleshoot the cause behind this issue.

"so this only began to occur once you've upgraded, and you did not change anything in the project? Is there a chance you're using a lot of emissive surfaces, or one large emissive surface for example to light the scene? Also, can you please make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date?"

When it comes to the emissive surfaces used, please simply try to remove them temporarily for example to see if it helps. :)

Thank you again in advance!

• Thank you for your response.

As mentioned in the DM of the video you saw, only the ends of the lights/lamps have emissive surfaces.

I have not before encountered this problem in 2.7 and have now in 2.8.

My gfx card (2070 super) is still up to date. ;)

When I am home I will try to see if removing the emissive surfaces will help.

• Official Post

Thank you in advance!