Render Only Selected Object

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi Enscape Team.

Let me tell you a little about the problems that exist. I will make an animation in a room full of objects.

__

One by one the objects appear in my video, of course I do this in my editor software (not enscape). To do that I need every object in my room to be rendered. The only way is for me to hide one object at a time in the room to be rendered. I succeeded by doing that method but because the room was only one because there were so many rooms in a house, it was very tiring even though it worked.

__

There is one method in Sketchup when I select the View-Component Edit-Hide Rest Of Model menu

Then all the objects disappear in the skectup, but all of these objects still appear in the Enscape rendering window. What I'm asking is whether it is possible in the Enscape window to be like what appears in Sketchup (only what I choose appears) ??

__

Problems using the Hide and Unhide methods greatly affect the memory GPU can not be fast. But strangely, if you use the View-Component Edit-Hide Rest of Model method, it is very fast, but unfortunately in the Enscape window he still raises all objects unlike the Hide and Unhide method.

__

I hope that in the future Enscape supports the Hide Rest Of Model method, for example by activating a button (Render Only Selected)

Thank you Demian Gutberlet and others :thumbup:

• Too much layer, too much interior object in every room. And the main purpose is, i wanna make one object only rendered (edit in movie editor to make background hide), i want to make animation object show up like slide or show in motion in every room. Like this animation in this video:

https://pin.it/1g0Z7iD

i dont want to uses 3Dmax or Maya or other software to make motion like that, i love sketchup and enscape :love:

• Official Post

ElZoel , thank you very much for all the feedback - you can be assured that everything will be forwarded accordingly. :) I also hope that this is even technically possible, because often times when something is not being displayed as it is in the SketchUp viewport compared to Enscape, then that often occurs because SketchUp only gives us limited model data to render. Still, what you've said has been noted.