We just released the new Enscape version 2.1.1!
Have a look at the blog post to see a list of changes:
There are several options to upgrade:
- Follow the link in your trial registration email
- Click the update link in the in-program notification
- Open the "About" window and click the Download Area link
For detailed questions and issues, feel free to write us at email@example.com or use this thread.
Update: We released a hotfix release, 2.1.1. It will not show up as a notification bubble inside of Enscape, because it only contains special fixes. They include:
- Instabilities when using SpaceMouse with Rhino
- Blurry image under motion
- Area lights in Rhino could sometimes be handled incorrectly