Missing Asset(s) in Version 2.8

• How can I rebuild the asset library on my computer? I opened a recent project and noticed that several trees were missing. One tree in particular (Elm 05) is available in Revit 2020, however missing in Enscape. I am using Enscape-2.8.0+26218, which I uninstalled and reinstalled, but the problem remains. I also tried Enscape-2.7.1+20886 on my computer, but same problem occurs. This trees were originally created on my computer and never had an issue in the past. I can also open my project file on another computer in my office and it does not have this issue. This problem is isolated to my computer only. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• How can I rebuild the asset library on my computer? I opened a recent project and noticed that several trees were missing. One tree in particular (Elm 05) is available in Revit 2020, however missing in Enscape. I am using Enscape-2.8.0+26218, which I uninstalled and reinstalled, but the problem remains. I also tried Enscape-2.7.1+20886 on my computer, but same problem occurs. This trees were originally created on my computer and never had an issue in the past. I can also open my project file on another computer in my office and it does not have this issue. This problem is isolated to my computer only. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to our forum.

We did remove some older trees which weren't meeting our quality standards anymore - I simply advice to re-place these missing trees with any other trees you've have available in our Asset Library. Let me know in case I'm misunderstanding something, or if this poses a problem to you and why. :)

• Ideally no assets should be removed at all, or at least replaced with newer / updated versions of the older assets (which look the same). It is very frustrating when assets disappear from projects that have previously been set up.....

• Ideally no assets should be removed at all, or at least replaced with newer / updated versions of the older assets (which look the same). It is very frustrating when assets disappear from projects that have previously been set up.....

I understand that, we're sorry about that. In this case these specific trees were just really not meeting our quality standards, which the other Assets do though, so we'll either update them as you said, but I don't think there'll be a need to remove any anytime soon.

• but I don't think there'll be a need to remove any anytime soon.

Until the quality standards goes up again...

It's concerning to me that assets were dropped from the library. I understand that you want to remove old assets from the library panel but they shouldn't have been removed from the cloud. That way, old models would not lose models when trying to re-render old shots (which we have to do pretty often).

Visualizations are often part of our contractual deliverable. We need to be able to rely that we will be able to reproduce them over time.

• Until the quality standards goes up again...

It's concerning to me that assets were dropped from the library. I understand that you want to remove old assets from the library panel but they shouldn't have been removed from the cloud. That way, old models would not lose models when trying to re-render old shots (which we have to do pretty often).

Visualizations are often part of our contractual deliverable. We need to be able to rely that we will be able to reproduce them over time.

Thanks a lot for sharing your valid concerns. I will also gladly forward this to our 3D Artists to let them know.

• This is an argument for being able to download and host "legacy" assets locally for later use. If we could access the latest content through the cloud, but still have the legacy content locally it would allow the Enscape team to continually add the wonderful content they are adding, and doing a great job of it, while allowing older files to still use their assets without having to replace them again. Rework means loss of revenue

• This is an argument for being able to download and host "legacy" assets locally for later use. If we could access the latest content through the cloud, but still have the legacy content locally it would allow the Enscape team to continually add the wonderful content they are adding, and doing a great job of it, while allowing older files to still use their assets without having to replace them again. Rework means loss of revenue

I will forward that feedback of yours as well, thanks!