Sky Turbidity settings

• Sky Turbidity settings like in Maxwell Render, to enable changing the default sky tones and hues. I often decrease the sun's strength and increase the exposure settings to achieve a less saturated sky but this can also over expose the rest of the image, or you need to tweak it each different camera angle.

It would be nice to be able to adjust the colour and intensity of the sky.

• Sky Turbidity settings like in Maxwell Render, to enable changing the default sky tones and hues. I often decrease the sun's strength and increase the exposure settings to achieve a less saturated sky but this can also over expose the rest of the image, or you need to tweak it each different camera angle.

It would be nice to be able to adjust the colour and intensity of the sky.

Thank you, I think that's a great/interesting idea which I'll gladly forward as a feature request to our developers.

In the meantime, when it comes to over exposure, perhaps it'll help already if you reduce the "Highlights" in the "Image" tab of our "Visual Settings". :)

Finally, welcome to our forum and gladly feel free to post here anytime you have any other questions or feedback to share with us.

• I think in general a more advanced sky and weather option set would be amazing. Just looking at the weather and sky engine built into the new Microsoft flight simulator. Anything half as good would be brilliant. I especially love the real time weather ability, and the volumetric clouds. Could be quite cool if Enscape's clouds were properly volumetric and something that could actually be moved through.

• I think in general a more advanced sky and weather option set would be amazing. Just looking at the weather and sky engine built into the new Microsoft flight simulator. Anything half as good would be brilliant. I especially love the real time weather ability, and the volumetric clouds. Could be quite cool if Enscape's clouds were properly volumetric and something that could actually be moved through.

Thank you, I've gladly forwarded your request.