Online index of the Asset gallery

• My boss want to be able to browse the assets to select the ones he want me to use. The only way to currently view them (as far as I know) is through the app.

Wouldn’t a page of all the thumbnails on the Enscape site be useful? And theoretically easy to do as the thumbnails already exist.

To be clear, I’m not asking for access to the library itself, just the thumbnails.

• My boss want to be able to browse the assets to select the ones he want me to use. The only way to currently view them (as far as I know) is through the app.

Wouldn’t a page of all the thumbnails on the Enscape site be useful? And theoretically easy to do as the thumbnails already exist.

To be clear, I’m not asking for access to the library itself, just the thumbnails.

I like that idea. Like a little online library for our Assets. Thanks for the idea, I'll discuss this accordingly. :)

• Any news on this, my boss keeps hoving over my sholder picking Enscape trinkits and its playing havock with my sneaky youtube viewing :)

Not at the moment I'm afraid. To be 100% honest with you, this may not be something we can do anytime that soon due to our current resource allocations I'm afraid... Still! This should very well be something we will offer in the future, especially since our library is of course ever growing. I hope that in the meantime the lack of this "online library" won't hinder your workflows too much.

This is a bit of a workaround which might not be ideal, but you could create some screenshots of the individual categories and such and put them together in a file yourself.