Interface Overlay/ Loading Screen.

• I would love it if you could have a way to just turn this on or off. Ie not "delete". When I am doing draft renderings I almost always want Logos on in case they get sent out.,. But when I do finals I typically put them in a package where I want the logo controlled by graphic software. So I am constantly deleting and or re-adding the same logo. it would be great if there was just a check box for active or inactive as well as delete and add, since 99% of the time I am not looking for a different logo.. just either want it active or not. Not a huge thing but would speed up workflow a bit.

• I would love it if you could have a way to just turn this on or off. Ie not "delete". When I am doing draft renderings I almost always want Logos on in case they get sent out.,. But when I do finals I typically put them in a package where I want the logo controlled by graphic software. So I am constantly deleting and or re-adding the same logo. it would be great if there was just a check box for active or inactive as well as delete and add, since 99% of the time I am not looking for a different logo.. just either want it active or not. Not a huge thing but would speed up workflow a bit.

Thanks, I'll forward this as a feature request for you. :)