360 Animations

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if there is a way to create 360 animations in Enscape for sketchup? By this I mean an animation composed of multiple 360 panoramas, combined to create a video in which one can pan left to right. In some other programs it's a matter of changing the camera style to a 360 one I believe, but don't think there is a way to do this in Enscape at the moment?

Thanks in advance!

• Official Post

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if there is a way to create 360 animations in Enscape for sketchup? By this I mean an animation composed of multiple 360 panoramas, combined to create a video in which one can pan left to right. In some other programs it's a matter of changing the camera style to a 360 one I believe, but don't think there is a way to do this in Enscape at the moment?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to our forum ChiChi , hope you are doing well!

This is currently not possible, but it's filed as a feature request on our agenda and already has quite a bit of demand - still, when this is gonna be implemented is still unknown, but stay tuned for further updates. And, I will gladly upvote the topic on your behalf as well through your voice. :)

• Official Post

Thanks! That would be great +1.

Done!