Silent Install Shows Uninstall When Upgrading

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

So I am trying to create an installer to run silently for users using the instructions from the FAQ section. When I am testing this on a computer that has an older version of Enscape installed I am seeing the uninstall process window appear. Is there a way for me to suppress the uninstall window from appearing?

• I have to use this to catch the previous installers

if exist "C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\enscape.bundle\unins001.exe" start ""/wait "C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\enscape.bundle\unins001.exe" /SILENT

if exist "C:\Program Files\Enscape\unins000.exe" start ""/wait "C:\Program Files\Enscape\unins000.exe" /VERYSILENT

(Provided you installed it for Allusers in the first place.

if exist "C:\Program Files\Enscape\Uninstall.exe" start ""/wait "C:\Program Files\Enscape\Uninstall.exe" /S /Allusers