Installation for All users doesnt work for any user created after install

• When I install for all users on our machines, I have enscape being unavailable for any user created after the install.

We have domain machines, with some local user profile information saved on boot, but when these users are created, no information about the enscape installation is included. Reinstalling for all users works again, but then requires the license key to be re-entered for the new user.

• When I install for all users on our machines, I have enscape being unavailable for any user created after the install.

We have domain machines, with some local user profile information saved on boot, but when these users are created, no information about the enscape installation is included. Reinstalling for all users works again, but then requires the license key to be re-entered for the new user.

I'm glad to hear that re-installing does the trick at least, when it comes to the license key activation itself, you may wanna check out this knowledgebase article here to make your life a little bit easier:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…loy-to-multiple-machines/

Please kindly get back to me in case this procedure does not resolve your issue at hand.