Large Revit model issues... freezes and sudden quits.

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

Enscape 2.8, Revit 2021, with a 650Mb REvit model (not that big after all). Video RTX 2070 8gig per screenshot:

Enscape does render my 6 images, but only on a fresh open. if I work a little in Revit, and update the Enscape view, chances are Enscape will freeze the next time I try to render (it renders 4 out of 6 images, then just freezes itself and Revit).

Other times, while updating views' lighting or materials, both Revit and Enscape will just quit.

Did I reach the limit of Enscape memory capacity? but I hear people renders gigabyte large revit models...?

This started to happen after I added a large amount of geometry into the Revit model, and my model skyrocketed from 50Mb to 650Mb size.

I have also sent a "Feedback" call, but only after restarting revit, after a freeze. Maybe some of the log files still show the crash?

Thank you

regards

G

• Official Post

chirp... chirp.... chirp....

Please give us a moment to reply, especially when posting something during the weekend. Thanks! ;) Also, we'll gladly check out your log files. To speed things up you can also DM me your e-mail which you've used to submit the report and I'll check out the cause behind these problems.