Can't render panorama & video

• Welcome to our forum, I'm sorry to hear about that.

Enscape has been started and is active, right? If so, does it help if you completely restart your machine? :) If not at all, then please also briefly send in a feedback report:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

Before that, please also reset your Visual Settings beforehand to see if that helps:

Thanks a lot in advance. :)

• I am actually having trouble with the panorama function as well. Not necessarily the same as Muhd's problem with the buttons not working but after I click render panorama it seems like it gets 10% of the way and then Enscape completely freezes up and crashes.

Access to both AMD and NVidia GPU's (with the most updated preview and graphics) and they both had issues.

I have tickets sent to you guys just now, so I'm assuming you will get to them eventually. Just wanted to chime in and say mine wasn't functioning correctly either.

• I am actually having trouble with the panorama function as well. Not necessarily the same as Muhd's problem with the buttons not working but after I click render panorama it seems like it gets 10% of the way and then Enscape completely freezes up and crashes.

Access to both AMD and NVidia GPU's (with the most updated preview and graphics) and they both had issues.

I have tickets sent to you guys just now, so I'm assuming you will get to them eventually. Just wanted to chime in and say mine wasn't functioning correctly either.

Thanks for letting us know - since you've sent in feedback, we'll be able to surely resolve this problem quickly. :) Thank you as well for a bit more patience in that regard!