2.8.0 + 1 Missing Assets Revit (Trees)

• I noticed that Spruce Trees and potentially others are missing in Enscape version 2.8 and beyond. Is this a bug, or an intentional removal?

I'm afraid, we did remove some trees due to them not meeting our quality standards. We'll try to make sure that there will not be any further Assets removed in the future - the trees which we removed really were from when the Asset Library had just been released, and we're aware that this can be off-putting especially of course in existing projects. Hopefully you can simply (re-)place some of our new trees in your scenes. :)

• I'm afraid, we did remove some trees due to them not meeting our quality standards. We'll try to make sure that there will not be any further Assets removed in the future - the trees which we removed really were from when the Asset Library had just been released, and we're aware that this can be off-putting especially of course in existing projects. Hopefully you can simply (re-)place some of our new trees in your scenes. :)

You should bring back or find a replacement for the spruce trees. Most of the removed trees were garbage and weren't used. The spruce one's weren't great but were the only tree of that type available in Enscape.

• Hi,

thanks for the report and at the same time for another request for more tree variations like spruce-replacements.

In that case I just gave it another try. The collection of four different spruce-trees should still be visibible in older projects where you used them before.

As long as you're connected to the internet it should be possible to render them.