Standalone wishes: option for showing camera list only and no previews + plus animation keywords + DOF switch

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hi,

often I would prefer to not show previews, since during a presentation people will be distracted by what will shown later. A simple list would be much better. Please add an option at the "Advanced" page. (Also often I don't like the unfinished look of the previews and miss a full preview quality. ;) )

An other wish would be to allow to set keywords at the views like "Viewname [01a]" and "Viewname [01b]" to allow to get fly animations between 01a and 01b. The keywords in the [] should be hidden at the standalone.

-Micha

PS: It's a pity to miss the DOF effects at a standalone presentation. Best would be a switch to enable the DOF for export and to use the focus point of the camera of Rhino/../../.

• An other wish would be to allow to set keywords at the views like "Viewname [01a]" and "Viewname [01b]" to allow to get fly animations between 01a and 01b. The keywords in the [] should be hidden at the standalone.

The new preview version has fly animations now! However, they're moving really fast so it would be great if we could set the speed.

Also, sometimes they don't show up because they're too far apart. It would be great if we could chose the treshold ourselves because sometimes moving from one side of the model to the opposite side is exactly what we want and we still want to get the animation.

• Pieter Thanks for your feedback. I've forwarded your request regarding the transition speed to our developers.

What exactly do you mean with "don't show up"?

• Thanks Jonathan.

With "don't show up" I mean: if the distance between 2 points is too big, the animation is skipped and it defaults back to the old behavior (instant teleport to new location). But often we want to move from one corner of the project to the opposite corner, and we still want a nice animation between these two points. (imagine looking at the facade of a building from two opposite corners).

Therefor: we would rather have a setting like 'max time' so that we can set that 'treshold' ourselves. Or as an alternative: have the animation always be on by default (even if the points are very far apart), but implement a double click on the locations (which would move you directly without animations). That way the user can control whether they want an animation or an instant teleport.