Existing vegitation assets not rendering

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I have models with existing enscape vegitation assets, which the vegitation no longer shows up or renders in the enscape window. Hass there been a change to the asset library?

I noticed the Custom Assets tab which I don;t rember seeing before.

I have a deadline to meet for renders tonight and I don't have the time to replace al lthe vegitation in my models.

I have submidded a feedback report.

• Official Post

I have models with existing enscape vegitation assets, which the vegitation no longer shows up or renders in the enscape window. Hass there been a change to the asset library?

I noticed the Custom Assets tab which I don;t rember seeing before.

I have a deadline to meet for renders tonight and I don't have the time to replace al lthe vegitation in my models.

I have submidded a feedback report.

We did remove some trees which were not meeting our quality standards - but, if you do not see any vegetation at all, please "downgrade" to our latest stable release. The feedback report shall then tell us more about this issue, but the preview in general can be less stable and/or include bugs still so we do not always recommend it if you're in the middle of a deadline for example. :)

And yes, the Custom Asset tab is new, but only included in our preview so far - we're still gathering feedback on how to further improve it before the actual release as always.