Grass and water problems, Enscape 2.9.0-preview.2 +28215 (Archicad)

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello, I reported some problems in the latest preview version of Enscape, I described them below:

1. Grass - Grass texture is invisible in archicad modeling when I activate the "grass" property when editing Enscape materials. Enscape automatically activates the transparency property in the Archicad material editor.

2. Water - When I turn off the wind, I can't replace the properties of the wind when editing the water material. It works for a few minutes and then returns to 0 the intensity and displacement of the wind again.

Thank you!

Enscape 2.9.0-preview.2 +28215 (Archicad)

• Official Post

Thanks for your report!

In the very first instance, could you upgrade to the Preview Version 3 which is now available? You can download the preview via the usual page you've used before to acquire your current preview. :) Let me know if that doesn't help.

• I have the same problem.
    Another thing is some Floors go invisible also messing up my entire project. Is there a way to fix this?
    When i make a section through my building the floors wont show up.

This all happend after doing stuff with Enscape. Please Help!

To add some information: With the grass i can fix it by changing the material directly in Archicad. With the floors it doesnt work and it stays invisible for some reason.

• Official Post

I have the same problem.
    Another thing is some Floors go invisible also messing up my entire project. Is there a way to fix this?
    When i make a section through my building the floors wont show up.

This all happend after doing stuff with Enscape. Please Help!

To add some information: With the grass i can fix it by changing the material directly in Archicad. With the floors it doesnt work and it stays invisible for some reason.

Can you kindly send me a few screenshots of that? Is there perhaps even a chance you could share the project with me? Thanks a lot in advance and welcome to our forum.

• Can you kindly send me a few screenshots of that? Is there perhaps even a chance you could share the project with me? Thanks a lot in advance and welcome to our forum.

Sorry for my late respons. I can definetly show some screenshots and explain in greater detail what the bug exactly is. Perhaps even make a short video showing stuff. Where can i send the screenshots / information to?

To share the project i would have to ask permission first so i would rather not for the time being.

• Official Post

Sorry for my late respons. I can definetly show some screenshots and explain in greater detail what the bug exactly is. Perhaps even make a short video showing stuff. Where can i send the screenshots / information to?

To share the project i would have to ask permission first so i would rather not for the time being.

You can gladly upload the files to wetransfer.com and send me a link to the files via a DM:

How can I send a private/direct message to someone?

Thank you in advance! :)