Grass and water problems, Enscape 2.9.0-preview.2 +28215 (Archicad)

• Hello, I reported some problems in the latest preview version of Enscape, I described them below:

1. Grass - Grass texture is invisible in archicad modeling when I activate the "grass" property when editing Enscape materials. Enscape automatically activates the transparency property in the Archicad material editor.

2. Water - When I turn off the wind, I can't replace the properties of the wind when editing the water material. It works for a few minutes and then returns to 0 the intensity and displacement of the wind again.

Thank you!

Enscape 2.9.0-preview.2 +28215 (Archicad)

• Thanks for your report!

In the very first instance, could you upgrade to the Preview Version 3 which is now available? You can download the preview via the usual page you've used before to acquire your current preview. :) Let me know if that doesn't help.

• I have the same problem.
    Another thing is some Floors go invisible also messing up my entire project. Is there a way to fix this?
    When i make a section through my building the floors wont show up.

This all happend after doing stuff with Enscape. Please Help!

To add some information: With the grass i can fix it by changing the material directly in Archicad. With the floors it doesnt work and it stays invisible for some reason.

• I have the same problem.
    Another thing is some Floors go invisible also messing up my entire project. Is there a way to fix this?
    When i make a section through my building the floors wont show up.

This all happend after doing stuff with Enscape. Please Help!

To add some information: With the grass i can fix it by changing the material directly in Archicad. With the floors it doesnt work and it stays invisible for some reason.

Can you kindly send me a few screenshots of that? Is there perhaps even a chance you could share the project with me? Thanks a lot in advance and welcome to our forum.