Revit cannot run external application "Enscape 3D" [...]

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

Hi Ralle , in the first instance, please uninstall Enscape, then reboot the machine, run the Enscape installer again and in the first window of the installation process, where you will see the checkbox named 'I accept the terms in the License Agreement' make sure that is checked. This will enable the Advanced button which you should then click to proceed to the next window which will offer you the option to install for all users of the machine.

Please kindly get back to me in case this procedure does not resolve your issue at hand, in that case it would be great to receive your log files from that machine:

Enscape main plugin log files:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Enscape\Data\Logs

Revit plugin log files:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Temp\Enscape\Logs\EnscapeRevitPlugin

Thank you very much in advance!

• Hi Demian Gutberlet ,

Thank you for your reply. I tried uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling according to your instructions, however this did not help with my issue. I have attached the latest log from the Revit plugin folder.

I should mention that since I wrote my previous message, I've had a couple of coworkers that also have the same issue with Enscape. All of us have in common that we have been trying out a separate plugin, unrelated to rendering. Could there be a conflict here?

I am currently using Revit 2019, but I get the same error message in all the newer versions.

• Official Post

This issue may indeed be caused by a corresponding incompatibility with a different plugin - could you let me know which one that would be? Does disabling the plugin help with starting Enscape?

• This issue may indeed be caused by a corresponding incompatibility with a different plugin - could you let me know which one that would be? Does disabling the plugin help with starting Enscape?

It is our own, internally developed plugin, COWI Tools. I have asked the developers, but they have yet to reply.

The issue remains, even after uninstalling/disabling the plugin.

• Official Post

Any news on this? We are still having the same issue.

I have noted that when I reverted back to Enscape 2.6.2 + 15363, Enscape works fine again.

No news at the moment I'm afraid - to further escalate this, can you kindly also send in a feedback report:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

I cannot promise that we can provide a fix for this soon, but the further logs and machine info could be very helpful for further troubleshooting purposes. In the submission form please kindly include a link to this thread as well for reference.