Latest Version of Enscape Supporting SU 2017?

• Just noticed the unfortunate news that the most recent version of Enscape no longer supports SketchUp 2017. Since I'm unable to upgrade to a newer version of SketchUp, I'd like to know the most recent version of Enscape that does support SU 2017 so that I can download it from the Version History page. Thanks!

• Rick Marx

Approved the thread.
  • Just noticed the unfortunate news that the most recent version of Enscape no longer supports SketchUp 2017. Since I'm unable to upgrade to a newer version of SketchUp, I'd like to know the most recent version of Enscape that does support SU 2017 so that I can download it from the Version History page. Thanks!

Welcome to our forum and thanks for your inquiry! You should actually be able to use Enscape 2.7.2, so our previous release accordingly. Let me know in case you experience any issues.

• Is this decision final? There must be thousands of SU2017 users out there for whom this will become a big problem.

I'm afraid that is the plan - as time progresses there will always be CAD solutions which become outdated over time, which we then won't/can't support anymore. I know it's not ideal for SU 2017 users, but they may perhaps find their additional reasons besides Enscape to upgrade eventually. We hope for your understanding.