Oculus Rift S vs HTC Vive Focus Plus

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi!

Our architecture company have been using Enscape for a couple of years now, and is about to buy our first VR-set to the office meeting room. I read some threads here about the pros and cons of Oculus Rift and HTC Vive... but now when were in the next generation of those, which one do you prefer? The Vive has slightly more resolution (2880 x 1600 to Oculus 2560x1440). Will we notice that difference? In our store, the HTC is also twice the price (though that is not the most important, but if they are more or less the same we could as well go with the cheaper one).

• Official Post

STB-Mondo , I have only tested the Rift S extensively, and I was very satisfied with the device itself - it has a very good price/perfomance ratio, it's comfortable and if the headset is only half the price of the HTC Vive, I would recommend going with Oculus. Still, if you have the chance to try them both, through a store which has a good return policy for example, you may also want to do that just to find out which one would suit YOU better.