Oculus Quest 2

• I agree. Do you have tried Spatial.io.? You can upload Revit models to a collaborative environment, a personal room for share with colleagues in a full immersive way, post notes, talk with attendants, etc. It has limited format files, but it is more than a promise. There are more choices as The Wild, Resolve, VRex.... but are certainly very expensive...

• I think one important thing I'm learning as I experiment with architectural apps on the Quest 2 (The Wild, Propsect, etc) is that that biggest benefit we get from these is the ability to meet with multiple people in a virtual environment. As much as I would like to see Enscape models in the quest, I don't know how much of a use-case there would be if multiple users can't be in it at the same time. I would not expect Enscape to develop around multiple users---it does not seem like the direction they would want to take the app.

For me, the only bright side of the poor quality models of the Quest 2 is the ability to meet in them and coordinate with multiple users. I wonder how many individuals would put up with the sub-par graphics for very long if there wasn't a definite benefit to it. Maybe experiencing the space in VR---no matter what the quality---is benefit enough for some users, but I think most would prefer to view a high-quality model on their desktops and not bother with a headset.

• I think one important thing I'm learning as I experiment with architectural apps on the Quest 2 (The Wild, Propsect, etc) is that that biggest benefit we get from these is the ability to meet with multiple people in a virtual environment. As much as I would like to see Enscape models in the quest, I don't know how much of a use-case there would be if multiple users can't be in it at the same time. I would not expect Enscape to develop around multiple users---it does not seem like the direction they would want to take the app.

For me, the only bright side of the poor quality models of the Quest 2 is the ability to meet in them and coordinate with multiple users. I wonder how many individuals would put up with the sub-par graphics for very long if there wasn't a definite benefit to it. Maybe experiencing the space in VR---no matter what the quality---is benefit enough for some users, but I think most would prefer to view a high-quality model on their desktops and not bother with a headset.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Multiplayer VR is on our agenda and it's a quite demanded request - no exact release I could specify yet, but I'll forward your feedback in general as well.