RENDER PROBLEM WITH RX 580

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi all. i have a problem with enscape 2.7 (also 2.8 actually). I just change my GPU from NVDIA to AMD RX 580 8 gb and i use Ryzen 5 3400. I am sure this GPU is enough to use Enscape, but every time i use HDRI (and sometimes default environment from enscape) the render result is like this. This never happen before with NVDIA GPU. Can someone explain what is actually happening and the solution? Thank you and sorry for my english

• Official Post

Hi all. i have a problem with enscape 2.7 (also 2.8 actually). I just change my GPU from NVDIA to AMD RX 580 8 gb and i use Ryzen 5 3400. I am sure this GPU is enough to use Enscape, but every time i use HDRI (and sometimes default environment from enscape) the render result is like this. This never happen before with NVDIA GPU. Can someone explain what is actually happening and the solution? Thank you and sorry for my english

I'm sorry to hear about this issue, pardon the late reply.

In the first instance, could you please:
    - update Enscape to the latest release version
    - update the driver of your AMD graphics

Then try to reproduce the behavior.

Please be aware, that Windows sometimes displays graphics card drivers as being up to date, even when this is not the case. Therefore we advise that you do not upgrade your drivers via the Windows Device Manager.

If you continue to experience this issue once the above has been completed, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Thank you in advance!

• your graphics is faulty./ let test your graphics card by furmark softway- if the screen is off then your your graphis is dying. if not you should setting in setting tab with rendering tab- rendering quality. set medium or high up to your computer health.