Enscape Student License Renewal

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello Team,

my student license recently expired and I am attempted to renew it because I have enjoyed the Enscape platform and would like to use it in grad school.

I submitted a request, but it has been a quit a few days now with no reply! Not sure what the typical turnaround is for a new key, but I have not seen other platforms take this long??????

• Official Post

Hello Team,

my student license recently expired and I am attempted to renew it because I have enjoyed the Enscape platform and would like to use it in grad school.

I submitted a request, but it has been a quit a few days now with no reply! Not sure what the typical turnaround is for a new key, but I have not seen other platforms take this long??????

Please kindly send me a DM with your e-mail address used for your signup. Then I can check its status. Have you also checked your spam/junk folder for any e-mails from us? :)