Enscape lights has no sliders

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi I'm new here and new to enscape aswell and I've been learning tutorials online about using enscape but one problem I have encountered is that I could not scale my lights.

Whenever i click on the light I there are no sliders or grips for me to adjust the size of it. Any help?

• Official Post

Hi I'm new here and new to enscape aswell and I've been learning tutorials online about using enscape but one problem I have encountered is that I could not scale my lights.

Whenever i click on the light I there are no sliders or grips for me to adjust the size of it. Any help?

Welcome to our forum.

Thanks a lot for your post. We recommend to scale our lights using the "Enscape Objects" dialogue, but not the internal sizing tools of SketchUp itself. Check out this article here as well: https://enscape3d.com/communit…gebase/sketchup_lighting/

Let me know in case that doesn't help.