Live updates

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi Enscape Team

I've been using Enscape for over a year now, and I love it! Though when designing it can be somewhat frustrating to always have to turn live updateing off, and then after 15 mins of designing having to turn it back on.

Is there anyway, to make enscape able to NOT update the whole model, when a tiny tiny change have occurred, Ex. changing a pipe position with only 20 mm. When live is turned on, the whole model freezes and takes up to multiple minutes to change this tiny thing.

Is there anyway that enscape only will look at what's changed and then change that accordingly?

Thanks again.

- Sebastian

HVAC engineer

• Official Post

Thanks a lot for your message.

I'm afraid, due to technical reasons this behavior may be normal to most extend, still, to make sure that it's not caused by any internal issues with your machine, you can gladly also send in a feedback report:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

Let me know once you've submitted it and please include a link to this thread in the submission form.

Also, can you let me know how large the project is in terms of MB / GB?