Previous Release / Preview Threads Merged

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Great job team! Looks great so far and I'm excited to use this moving forward. If I may offer some constructive criticism, it seems that the intensity slider impacts the distance and possibly speed that leaves move at. At lower speeds, this means the leaves are moving short distances but it seems they are still moving quite quickly. This makes it seem like they are almost vibrating back and forth. I'm sure this will be tweaked in the future, my preference would be very slow moving leaves but slightly longer distances at low intensity. It would also be nice to have some jitter to emulate a gust of wind so its not a constant intensity but some variation is given. Something to think about for the future but I'm loving it so far. Thanks for continuing to add these features and listening to the community. Not many developers out there that we can ask for features like this directly to the team and see it implemented!

• Official Post

i hope reflection flicker issue can be fix soon

This is something we're continuously working on improving, but also keep in mind that it's especially resource demanding to render objects outside the actual so called screen space (anything you see on screen, excluding what you see in reflections) which is the case in the second screenshot of yours. Offline renderers can produce perfect reflections, but then you require more time to render images and it's then not possible to offer real-time rendering capabilities. :)

• Official Post

To everyone here who is already using our latest release:

Have got a question what so ever about Enscape 2.8?

Join this Q&A session next Thursday, July 30, and get your questions answered:

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/576098321695348491

• Hi Pete,

This is wonderful. I have tried the new update and it is fantastic. Love the integration with BIMTrack.

One question though. Is there a way that I can create/ manage issues from a VR headset directly.

I currently showcase projects using an HTC vive pro and I am wondering if the collaboration feature exists in VR.

Thanks and continue the amazing job!!

• +1 to the above! A frequent "redline" tool we use is by going into VR and giving live feedback as the person in VR experiences the model at scale. Would be great if the collaboration tools worked in VR in someway. I recognize it might not be very feasible to actually type comments in VR, but maybe you could walk around and place a variety of POI's separated by categories (i.e. material change category, model error category, design change category, etc), then type the comments in after the session? Similar to how I imagine the laser pointer tool is supposed to work, but better integrated and using the new system.

• Neelesh, skhayward, a valid request. We already have a feature request for the BIM Info to be available in VR, but I can see how the Collaboration feature or perhaps part of it) could be useful in VR: I will create a new Feature Request for this in our developer agenda.

• Just as an addition to the Release Notes, you will now also find a list of bug fixes (attached as a .pdf) at the top of this thread.

• Official Post

Any chance you might release the 2.9 roadmap soon?

I'll be providing a 2.9 roadmap soon after discussing with our product manager to let you know what exactly will be included. :)

• Official Post

wow, sound interesting !

Okay, after having a brief chat with our product manager, at the moment we're still evaluating which features exactly will find their way into Enscape 2.9 - the features page here lists most of the functionalities to give you a good idea what's coming, but there may be other features coming as well, perhaps even replacing some of the ones listed. After our evaluation, a dedicated road-map will be created here. :)

• Okay, after having a brief chat with our product manager, at the moment we're still evaluating which features exactly will find their way into Enscape 2.9 - the features page here lists most of the functionalities to give you a good idea what's coming, but there may be other features coming as well, perhaps even replacing some of the ones listed. After our evaluation, a dedicated road-map will be created here. :)

thanks, great news, hoping for the people & car animation

• Official Post

I hope that it is not going to take until November to get an Archicad 24 Version, Please confirm when AC24 will be supported

We cannot say for sure yet, but it should not take until November.

thanks, great news, hoping for the people & car animation

I'm sorry to disappoint you but this is almost definitely not planned for 2.9.

• Great work Enscape Team!! Really like the collaboration feature. Be interesting if we can create a subcategory for the "State" or labels. Being able to label them as texture issue, modeling issue, entourage issue, or even high, mid, low priority would be helpful. Nonetheless great work.