Student License Key Renewal

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi, my student license just expired a couple days ago (of course right before my mid-crit presentation that is tomorrow) and I would like to renew it. I have tried renewing it and have received emails regarding my renewal however I never received the email that contains the license key. I have emailed enscape a couple different times and have not received anything back. Is there any way that someone could send me my license key?

• Official Post

Hi, my student license just expired a couple days ago (of course right before my mid-crit presentation that is tomorrow) and I would like to renew it. I have tried renewing it and have received emails regarding my renewal however I never received the email that contains the license key. I have emailed enscape a couple different times and have not received anything back. Is there any way that someone could send me my license key?

Please send me your student e-mail address via a DM and I'll check the status:

How can I send a private/direct message to someone?

• Official Post

Can you please help me as well?! I am having the same issue and my final is due Tuesday. :(

Thank you!

Please briefly send me your e-mail as well in your DM to me. :)

• Hello, I saw that my student license for enscape on Revit and Rhino expired a few days ago and I really need to get it renewed as soon as possible. I have tried emailing enscape a couple time already and still haven't gotten a reply and was wondering if I could get some help?

• Official Post

Hello, I saw that my student license for enscape on Revit and Rhino expired a few days ago and I really need to get it renewed as soon as possible. I have tried emailing enscape a couple time already and still haven't gotten a reply and was wondering if I could get some help?

I'm sorry to hear about that - Could you share your e-mail via a DM with me so that I can check why you have not heard back from us? Thank you in advance. Please also be aware that it can sometimes take up to 10 days until you receive your new license since we handle student requests manually.