Enscape trial version freezing at "loading" screen.

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • i recently upgraded to a new laptop specifically to install enscape (i recently bought and installed enscape on work computer successfully)

AS far as i can tell the specs on the lap top are much better then those on my work computer so i'm not sure why enscape seems to have a problem while opening.

it stays stuck on the loading screen and if i exit the loading screen my sketchup model is also frozen. I don't think this is an issue with file size. i've tried it on a model with just the default sketchup figure.

thank you in advance for any advice. i hope to get feedback quickly in case i need to return the recently purchased laptop to one with different specs.

im attaching a screen shot of my computer specs and graphics cards specs

also not sure if this is important but im using a trial version of enscape and i have a trial version of sketchup.

• raulbaez I presume that you're experiencing a multi-gpu issue.

=>Please check this knowledgebase article.

If this won't help, please send in feedback via the [Feedback] button.