Movie Capture Not working

• Hi srj10 , I'm sorry to hear about that.

Could you please send us some Feedback using the [Feedback] button in the Enscape ribbon? We'll be happy to have a look at this for you. Please make sure your e-mail address is entered and add a short description so we know immediately what to look for.

scottofazphx - I assume this issue is resolved for you? If not, we'll be glad to have a look for you, as well!

• Hi srj10 , I'm sorry to hear about that.

Could you please send us some Feedback using the [Feedback] button in the Enscape ribbon? We'll be happy to have a look at this for you. Please make sure your e-mail address is entered and add a short description so we know immediately what to look for.

scottofazphx - I assume this issue is resolved for you? If not, we'll be glad to have a look for you, as well!

thanks Kaj, have used feedback

• when is v.20 likely to be released ?this was an important feature when deciding to purchase a license .

The video export actually worked in my trial version which ran out on Sunday ??

The issue does not occur *every* time, so there's also a good chance that it does not cause issues (probably was the case for you when using the trial).

Regarding release: It's a matter of days to little weeks. Please understand that I can't promise a date because there might be unexpected issues during quality assurance.