Posts by johnaki

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,

I recently upgrate my enscape to 2.9 and I faced the following problem: when I set keyframes on timeline, I edit those keyframes (focus, field, etc) then press Apply. After that I press (P) for preview and there comes the problem. When I press (P) I have a major framedrop and for a short time period my screen is blurry and I am losing all the details that I can see before press (P). When I render the same scene everything works fine and the rendered video is fine. But the thing is that I am loosing time and quality in the preview. I was working on a previous version of the enscape and when I pressed (P) thing were smooth and preivew was really helpfull.

My spects

i7 8700k

RTX 2070

32GB Ram

Hi,

I recently upgrate my enscape to 2.9 and I faced the following problem: when I set keyframes on timeline, I edit those keyframes (focus, field, etc) then press Apply. After that I press (P) for preview and there comes the problem. When I press (P) I have a major framedrop and for a short time period my screen is blurry and I am losing all the details that I can see before press (P). When I render the same scene everything works fine and the rendered video is fine. But the thing is that I am loosing time and quality in the preview. I was working on a previous version of the enscape and when I pressed (P) thing were smooth and preivew was really helpfull.

My spects

i7 8700k

RTX 2070

32GB Ram