Posts by BjoernWittenberg

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hello,

thank you for your contribution and your thoughts. I'm glad to read that you like Envision, I really appreciate that. You are right, these kind of events are really important.

We will have another version of Envision (or with a different name) in the future. After the merger, we had so many opportunities to connect our community at in-person events, and we have those again now.

I would include your ideas in my planning document. Would it be okay if I could contact you directly if we find a better way for the next Chaos/Enscape event? I would like to get your feedback.

Bjørn

Hi all, my name is Bjørn and since November last year I have joined Enscape and my focus is on Education and Events. I am very excited to be part in the Enscape family.

I need your help!

We were asked from a great company for a great student projects using Rhino and Enscape. So I wanted to ask you, if you would like to be featured in a story.

Send me a message or an email b.wittenberg@enscape3d.com if you would like to chat.

Bjørn Wittenberg

Senior Manager Events and Education @ Enscape