Posts by Dora Azevedo

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I face the same problem, I miss other options such as Asians, Indians, Blacks and Muslims, for example.

I often try to find blocks in the Sketchup library and sometimes I even try to edit some features, but the quality is not the same comparing to Enscape blocks.

I feel sad making images for Asia or Middle East with only white people.
    You guys did an amazing job with the software, it is easy and great, but I feel it is time to make it more inclusive too.

Hello guys,

I am trying to add a video texture on a glass surface (like a transparent LED TV).

Imagine that I modelled an object on sketchup and I rendered a video showing this object and now I want to apply this video texture on a glass panel, but I don`t want to see a white or black background from enscape, I want to see just the object itself moving (because it is a video) on the glass surface. is it possible?

Thank you

I had the same problem yesterday, and I noticed that if I render with the "synchronized view" bottom on, the render is blank white, but when I turn it off before rendering, it works.

Looks weird, but I have tried different files and all of them are working with the synchronized view bottom off.

I hope it helps you guys too.