Posts by Jason.K

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Currently using Enscape version 3.5.0 with Rhino 7 (7.29.23107.03001).
    While running enscape eventhough I turned live update off every time I change a thing on rhino there is long delay where on the command window you can see all those process happening in the background (see screenshot). That list happened when changing one single object to a different layer.

After Installing a new Graphic card (AMD Radeon RX6900xt), the Enscape window freezes on the startup loading screen and crashes. Previously it was working fine when I had Nvidia GPU installed in the system. Currently, I am using the Student version of Enscape 2.9.1. I've tried opening Enscape on Revit 2019 and 2020 but they all failed during the startup. However, when I tried Enscape on Rhino 7 it was working fine. My driver software is up to date and I have tried reinstalling Enscape but still no luck.

Did anyone manage to load Enscape on Revit using AMD 6000 series GPU?