Posts by Charlie Gaidica

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

andbax , with 3.2 you will require a graphics card with at least 4GB of VRAM instead of 2GB in 3.1 - You can check our requirements here.

Charlie Gaidica , we'll check out the report as well, thank you.

Thank you Demian Gutberlet! Your quick replies are always appreciated.

Also an update, as I have been able to get 3.2 working in the last half hour. My laptop has both an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU as well as a dedicated AMD Radeon Graphics card, and I have had issues with certain software not knowing which to use in the past. Here are the steps I took:

1. In Graphics settings, set the Enscape client to High Performance, trying to force it to use the RTX 3070. This didn't work on its own, so I then...

2. Went into Device Manager and disabled the AMD Radeon card altogether to force the entire system over the to RTX. Enscape 3.2 started working but was a bit jittery.

3. Lastly, I re-enabled the AMD Radeon card so any software that didn't need to be on the RTX could switch back. I still had Enscape open at this point and it began to run more smoothly.

I have since been able to close the Enscape window (first time it claimed to crash, report was sent) and re-open without any further issues. Rendering and all other functionality seems to be working fine for the moment. Hope this helps some for anyone running the software on a laptop!

Good morning,

Seeing a lot of rendering errors addressed here but what if Enscape 3.2 never gets past the loading screen? When starting Enscape I get the typical loading bar, which hits 5% then disappears, followed by the blue loading screen and then nothing. Left it open all afternoon yesterday and it never progresses, have reinstalled both Enscape and Sketchup multiple times to no avail. Rolling back to 3.1 seems to be my only option at the moment but hoping this gets resolved soon.

Running latest versions of Sketchup & Enscape, Windows 11, and am on an Asus laptop less than 6 months old with an RTX 3070 card. Sent some logs yesterday but will send again shortly, please help?