Posts by trearch

We are currently trialing VW. Is there a way to place a final rendering of a view, perspective or elevation, from Enscape into a sheet in Vectorworks? We currently export screenshots from Enscape and place into ACAD. Is this the same or can it be synchronized? Thanks,

Hello Enscape Community

We are currently utilizing Enscape with Sketchup for visualization, and AutoCAD/Sketchup for Construction Documents. I would like to move our office to a BIM solution. We are an architecture/interiors US based firm doing primarily custom residential renovations and new construction. I have tried REVIT in the past and not a fan at all. We are currently evaluating Archicad and Vectorworks Architect. I would appreciate any feedback on the workflow for CDS and Enscape integration. Thanks,

Hello Enscape Community

We are currently utilizing Enscape with Sketchup for visualization, and AutoCAD/Sketchup for Construction Documents. I would like to move our office to a BIM solution. We are an architecture/interiors US based firm doing primarily custom residential renovations and new construction. I have tried REVIT in the past and not a fan at all. We are currently evaluating Archicad and Vectorworks Architect. I would appreciate any feedback on the workflow for CDS and Enscape integration. Thanks,

I recently purchased a new system with an RTX 3080. It crashes consistently with Enscape and games. I’ve been told by Enscape this is a known issue and there is currently no fix.

So, I need a replacement. Looking at the 2080ti, 2080s, or 3070. I am a bit worried about the same problems with any 30x series. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Hello

I have sent feedback earlier this week. I have not received any updates as to this situation. Please advise.

I am unable to use Enscape right now without crashing and have tried all troubleshooting I know, as well as contacting both Dell and Nvidia. I have the latest drivers and the latest Enscape. Again, please advise.

Hello

I have a new machine with RTX 3080. I have Enscape 3.0 installed. I utilize Sketchup with Enscape. With multiple models, when orbiting, the GPU crashes to Black screen and I need to do a hard reset. I have the current drivers, and Dell Tech Support has run through diagnostics. I have re-seated the card. I have also set the Performance to Max Performance in the GPUs settings. Enscape is the only program creating this problem. Please advise.

I am trying to utilize Enscape with Sketchup since our Revit LT is incompatible.

I have been able to export Revit LT model to Sketchup and then utilize Enscape. Is there a way to re-export Revit LT files again without losing any mapped materials in Sketchup?