Posts by Archoverdose

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

This one is my biggest challenge in these days. Especially, when I need an rendering in eye-level and have to correct the vertical lens shifts... as Ted.Vitale mentioned, eveything goes well before you switch the 2-point and pan to higher... I have to imitade the correct skp perspective in enscape with no synch mode and select the architectural two-poin pers. on. But this time you can not adjust the field of view perfectly, also in this way, you will get different images everytime and previous photoshop works goes for nothing. Because you can not get the exact same image...

Hi Kaj, yeap thats my problem indeed. For example I am getting the point cloud from Autocad they are all in the realworld Z coordinates lets say about between 90-130 meter high from sealevel. And when I need to model on the original coordinates the fog effects limited in maximum to lets say 0-50 meter. Moving that to 50-100 or 80-130 meter make possible to use fog in every situation.

Hi team,

I know you've been heard this several times from me, but in some cases it becomes really necessary for getting more impressive images.

If a model was made in a far Z corrdinate it is hard to use fog. I can move it close to 0 Z corrdinate but we are sharing some parts of the model and need to import them from different softwares. Also the other model elements such as skattered objects are difficult to change the location after.

So I dont know I am the only one who needs this feature but it will be nice to have a height slider for atmospheric effects.

Thank you for your time.

Best.

Julio Puccini I had a Sketchup model that contain 3d trees adn car models and lots of building imported from 3dmax. The size of the model is about 1.2gb (didn't know the polygon number). And I can run encape very well. As Thomas mention, It just takes long time than the normal in loading phase. Besides, I have a lower graphic card than you (Geforce GTX 970)

Thank you for the test image. Then we should say that the problem is not about the quad mapping, it work fine in your image.

Here is my surface. Its not clear as your surface, maybe thats why the uv is going wrong to enscape.

(after having the uv problem I modelled the dashed lines, this is not the original surface I overwrote on it :( )

vertigo1 That's a solution for the problem, yes. But how you model the curved stripes? Are you manuelly draw an curve, and make it dashed? And then drape it on the sloped road surface? I find that way very slow in rush times.

Simon thank you for quick response as always, It is applied on face nor group. Also I have use a plug-in "fredo6 paint tool" for having an curved uv. I guess thats the problem, but I have no other way to get the road material on curved faces. I will try some solutions and let you know. And send you the file if I can not succeed.

Hi dear Enscape Family.

I have a wierd texture uv problem, enscape is not syncronize the road materials on curved surfaces.

Here is the ss :

How can I fix this? Thank you for your time.

Best.

Hi all,

I have an ongoing project that I modeled the site with SketchUp's geo-location feature. In my previous projects, I use it too and it works great but this time, I have a texture scale problem. I tried lots of things but couldn't get a solution. So I want to ask you guys, if you can advise me some solutions?

Sketchup view:

Enscape view:

Hi,

I know that you already aware of this problem, we've talked about it before but the reflection problem is still existing and it is the biggest problem that reduce the reality of the images in Enscape3d. I don't know it is same in revit but in sketchup, the reflections are just showing the background sky or the ground texture. It reflects the around objects only then when I get too close to the surface.

For example, the windows in the left bottom corner should reflect the road/trees/grass. But it is reflecting the ground texture "black".

Especially in interior scenes this problem hinders the reality of the image even more.

I hope this will be fixed very soon. I know the program works very fast and increasing the reflection sensivitivity may slow the program. But there can be a numerator that change the setting for the reflection?

Thank you for your interest.