Posts by Archibum

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

I feel like you should be able to combine panoramas from multiple source projects into a single tour. Can they not be tied together in the tour by their positional data alone? Our current project has portions in Revit and Rhino and, as long as the two models are matching up spatially in reference to the their respective origins, I don't see why this shouldn't be possible. You can get the panos in the same project folder by using the new update feature, but you just can't create a tour with them.

so close! so frustrating!

I used to be able to adjust asset height in Revit with a work around that links the nested enscape family to an instance parameter with a formula or two. But now it seems that, although the height changes in the model, the rendered version remains at the native asset height.

Can we not use this workaround? Changing height by type parameter is not ideal as it means we need many new types just to get a little bit of variation.