Posts by mruu

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Yeah, Side-Loading sure does work with ordinary USB 3 cables, but you will require one which has even more bandwidth than that. :thumbup: Looking forward to any further reports!

Hi again, One question before I go ahead and buy the link cable... I've read here and there that people are suggestion downloading and using Virtual Desktop as oppose to using a link cable. What are your thoughts on this - will this work for Enscape as well?

I read here that 1.3gb/s was necessary for the connection, but that sounds a bit full on - I'm sitting on just under 500mbps and i thought that was fast :/

Hi there. Thanks for the reply.
    I have a Quest 2 and I didn't get as far as to try other apps as Enscape was all I was really interested in at the time and it was lagging so much that I gave up after I couldn't get it to run.
    I need to try again this coming weekend and 2 things I will try is 1) a more capable computer, and 2) I may need to buy a "dedicated compatible link cable".
    The cable I was using was just a standard cable from a phone charger, but it worked for Side-Loading onto my Quest so I thought it would work for this as well.

Hi there. I've looked through this thread and this thread but I'm still having the same issue. Has this been resolved yet?

This is my process:

Revit is open on computer with Enscape open but VR disabled for now

Oculus app on computer > Settings > General > Unknown sources selected
    Connect Oculus to computer

Enable VR via computer... Nothing happens

Enable VR via Oculus though Monitor... Nothing happens

Go "Home" in Oculus and repeat above 2 steps... Nothing happens.

What am I missing????