Posts by Vendel3D

Looks like since the last update the general settings pop-up is crashing when used.
    Anyone else has this problem too ? My scene is only 18 MB.

The pop-up with the settings does appear, but when I move a slider my whole sketchup scene is "not responding".
    The dropdown list does not appear at all.

After a lot of patience (a few minutes), the changes have effect en it takes about a minute to close the pop-up again.

I've made a project with a lot of buildings. Converted all those building to proxys.
    Question I have is how I can change the material etc. of one of those proxys so that the main project
    is getting updated automatically with those changes.

Example : I've got a main project called marketplace.SKP. There is a building that's called townsquare.
    I made a proxy out of that townsquare wich I called townsquare.SKP.

After I did this I saw that one of the materials of the townsquare isn't correct. So I tried to change it in townsquare.SKP and saved it again.
    My marketplace.SKP didn't get updated with the new version of townsquare.SKP.

What should I do ?

Hi, this is my first day on Enscape. Searched through the forum, but couldn't find an answer.

Is it possible to FTP-upload the .exe file so that other people can view it online ?
    Or is the only way to show it to your customers to let them download the file ?