Posts by bainesbuilt

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

Hello!

I have a Dell Precision 7740 laptop and have been using SketchUp 2021 with Enscape version 3.1.2 +55592 with no issues.

My issue is that they are phasing out the SketchUp 3D warehouse for SketchUp 2021. I have not been able to update to SketchUp 2023 version with any Enscape newer than the 3.1.2 as the rendering screen is black and white and very out of sorts.

My question is, is my Dell Precision laptop not up to snuff for the newer system requirements? My graphics card is an AMD Radeon Pro WX 3200. Admittedly, I don't know anything about computers, I'm an interior designer. With that being said, and if the system requirements aren't being met, does anyone have a new laptop suggestion? Perhaps something Costco carries? :)

Thank you!