Posts by arquitextonica

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, any news on this front? I'd very much like to have "color temperature correct-ED" renderings...
    I know it would phisically-innaccurate-ish, but as Rifkin said, it is WAY better when we have to explain the images to the clients to have a coherent shade of caribean sand for your outside stucco in EVERY image...

when something like this would be implemented

Hello. I´m having some problems with certain textures.
    Some materials display properly and some just don´t. I get the ones that do and swap the texture image with the ones that don´t and then they don´t show anymore.
    I thought it was from my side making bad files, but I recalled it is happening also with proper VW materials.
    Is this a known issue?
    Can you provide help, please?

Regardless the discussion about the feature-request-board, which as user I think we would all appreciate.
    Is there any news on the Enscape for iOS?
    I guess you must be familiar with BIMx, the iOS platform from Archicad. From my experience it is BY FAR the best architectural tool for iPad, but it depends on Archicad. I think if you took the already amazing power of Enscape, and added 1. export to iOS and 2. if possible Document interaction, you'd easily overtake BIMx...

Hi. I'm using Enscape 3 on VW2020. Will try it in VW2021 soon.
    I see the B(BIM information) option but it reports no BIM information for the object though I know I have the object FULL of information.
    Is this a thing also for other platforms? I´d very much like to have this intergrated/achieved.

Indeed there is. If I want to test run the preview version (which I guess is not advised for production) and ALSO do some production work, it means I have to uninstall-install each time I change my work, right? Or am I missing something?