Posts by AndyM

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, I'm new around.

I literally just joined this forum to like and support thijslankers' post, since it simply states all of my wishes for where Enscape can improve for the future.

I have been working in Enscape for roughly two years now and it has changed my entire workflow in architecture, allowing me to be become a better designer, thanks to the seamless, real-time feedback, allowing me to control every detail throughout the entire design process. It really has been a game-changer for me and I am a passionate supporter and promoter of Enscape (which is why, I figured it's finally time to join this forum and contribute however I can with ideas and such).

That out of the way, like thijslankers mentions in his requested list of features, I truly believe the mentioned points are vital to bring Enscape in a position, where it can downright dominate its direct competitors - especially in the real-time rendering market. As some other users mention, feature requests are very subjective based on different users and workflows in Enscape, but I would argue, that features such as vegetation brushes, proper section lighting and improved reflections should have universal appeal and be a high priority, especially when minding the competiton.

As an extra point, I would suggest focusing on somehow integrating Quixel Megascans Bridge and their asset infrastructure into Enscape, if this is possible. I have no idea as to the technical complexity of implementing this and also if there are legal/copyright challenges and such, but I think that would effectively "fix" all requests for a lot of extra assets. I personally use Enscape exclusively in SketchUp, which perhaps isn't the easiest when implementing and coding for 3rd party applications (currently you have to use Transmutr as a workaround to import Quixel assets), so if there was some way to make a universal and more direct "asset import" tool directly for importing 3rd party assets, perhaps even automatised or even better, "drag and drop", that would be another absolute gamechanger.

Hope I didn't get too off-topic there, but keep up the fantastic work Team Enscape! :)