Posts by greg

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi team,

one of our customers needs to renew their subscription. She has an old Mac with Intel I7 Amd Radeon Pro 575 with 4 GB Ram. She had updated Enscape to version 2 a while ago, which didn't work. She still had the 1.1.17 setup which she installed and is now working without any problems. She asks us if after the renewal she will be able to continue using 1.1.17. Will the serial number remain the same? Should she just return it and redo the activation? I therefore await your response.

Is it possible to obtain the links to the old versione of Enscape for Mac, as it is for Windows?
    Thank you.

Hi Demian,
    I am a technician in Tecnobit and I use Enscape only to support our customers. A user wrote to me that as of today he can't use it anymore and that's why I started SketchUp 2023 and started Enscape and I noticed that the same thing happens to me too, even after updating it. I have an Nvidia GeForce GT 750M while the customer an Amd Radeon RX 580. But right now he informs me that updating the Radeon driver, as I suggested, solved it. For my Nvidia, however, there are no more updates, the last one dates back to April 2019 with version 425.31. Should I try to roll back to a previous version of Enscape?

Hi team,
    since this morning I have problems starting Enscape, after a few seconds (it reaches 5%) the window closes. I tried to install the latest version 3.5.1 but nothing changes. I also tried to set the following files as an exception in Windows Defender, but nothing to do.

C:\Users\Gregorio\AppData\Local\Programs\Enscape\Bin64\Enscape.Host.exe
    C:\Users\Gregorio\AppData\Local\Programs\Enscape\Bin64\Enscape.HostLauncher.exe
    Suggestions?Thanks in advance.
    Gregorio