Posts by NickH

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hi NickH

In such cases, please send in feedback report including the log files via the Enscape Feedback Button so we get more information.

Please add a link to this thread in the description so we can update it here as well.

Thanks Rick. Carl helped me out

The issue was a conflict with essentially outdated drivers

I uploaded the latest drivers & Enscape - all good now

:) :thumbup:

Hi there

Hope someone can assist please. I am using Sketchup & Enscape. My Enscape will not load. It crashed when trying to save a view (in Enscape). I then uploaded the latest graphics card driver and also the latest Enscape upgrade. However this has not helped. Enscape just refuses to load. It remains stuck on the landing page & hangs. I have also tried different Sketchup files, but I have the same error.

Any ideas please?

Thank you

Nick

Hi

New to Enscape - have uploaded Enscape, but every time I try to open it in SU, it immediately crashes - the loading bar only gets to around 8%. Any ideas about why? Possibly an error in the background software I need to check?

I can't open [View Details] on the pop up SU error report message as this freezes

Thx for any assistance please 8)