Posts by Tschu12

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I am still experiencing major issues with 3.5.5 unfortunately. I have a decently large model (395 mb) that was mostly pulled in from Revit and it is much faster to close Enscape and restart than it is to unhide selected objects with Enscape open. When Enscape is completely closed, objects can be unhidden immediately without any lag. With Enscape open (even if live update is turned off) rhino freezes for minutes and wont even let me select the object I wish to unhide. Please just take out all of the new Chaos Code that has turned your amazing rendering engine into something that is barely usable.

Update: Match Properties and block editing are still unacceptably slow as well with Enscape open. Block editing is particularly bad.

Enscape V 3.0.0 +39546 with rhino. Getting incorrect reflections from a metallic material in the form of a super saturated hue that mildly relates to the color of the material. Turning reflections down to non metallic levels fixes the issue but ruins the look of the material. The photo shows the material appearing correctly in the object in the foreground. Any suggestions or this is a bug?